- We loved staying here. Rarely do you find a place that exceeds its promo. A peaceful haven in a village setting, in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Lorraine & Trish.
- Elisabeth & Neil, just a quick note to thank you for the lovely weekend we spent in your B&B. It was the perfect place to relax, the accommodation with the charming furniture, the breakfast, the location and the view made our little getaway a really enjoyable one. We will definitely recommend your B&B and won't hesitate to book again in the future. Alex & Aaron.
- We came to Australia to destress and relax. That was certainly achieved, thanks in no small part to a beautiful breakfast outside in the morning sun, and cold beers with a view of the harbour in the evening. The room, everything was delightful. Robin, Tokyo.
- I loved staying at An Oasis in the City and would very highly recommend it. I stayed for 4 blocks of around 7 nights each and it was such a beautiful, nurturing and lovely place. Lizzie, Neil and Gracie (the beautiful dog) were gorgeous and I felt so at home and could have stayed much longer. I also loved Balmain and found people in shops and cafes really friendly – there's a great health food shop with excellent coffee and really good breakfasts. Thank you to Neil, Lizzie and Gracie for wonderful stays! Jill.
- This is the best B&B in Sydney. A real gem. We have loved our stay here. Thank you for the hospitality. We look forward to returning. Julie & Dave. Melbourne, VIC
- A tropical treehouse in the heart of busy Balmain – Wow! A delightful place – quite the best! Thanks Neil & Liz, we've all loved our too brief stay (can we move in ?) Kate & Pete + Wilhemena, Maleny, QLD.